CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Jonas Brothers Baby!

This is Joseph Adam Jonas a.k.a Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. He is so cool, funny, sweet, and he can sing great! My bff Jordan loves the Jonas Brothers, but her favorite is Nick. Obviously, my favorite is Joe. Here is a group picture:

These are the brothers. I have been to one of their concerts before, but they were the opening act for Aly and AJ. They were not really famous at all at that time, which was about two years ago I think. I really love them and look forward to going to one of their concerts again sometime. They're playing in July at a town close to me and I so wanna go. Well, I just wanted to share my love of the Jonas Brothers. Hope everyone else likes them, too.

-Ash

1 comments:

Susie said...

I must admit I like rock stars too, especially your daddy. Hee hee.