CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Wonder If It Will Ever Happen?

My Cousin, Stephanie got a Malti-Poo puppy about a year ago. This is her with him (Bentley) in her apartment. He used to be a spoiled one like my Tris, but now that Steph's expecting her own baby and having to shop a lot for him (Deacon Anthony due June 21st), Bents has become just a companion dog. He no longer lives in the lap of luxury. This is me and Oakley. When Stephanie got her Maltipoo, Bentley, my Aunt Debbie got one, too. They got two boys and named them Bentley and Oakley. Very cute names, don't you think? The picture is of me and Oakley in the dining room of my aunt's house. Oakley, as you can tell by the blue pajamas, is still a bit of a spoiled boy. He has about three or four shirts that he wears including a UT jersey, Mickey Mouse hoodie, blue pajamas, and a giraffe costume he doesn't like that much. Triscuit also has many outfits like a tye-dye tank top, pink dress, white jacket, black t-shirt, and a denim miniskirt. That's about all I have for you today, but I leave you with this: I Wonder If Getting A Maltipoo Will Ever Happen To Me?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Well, you DO have a new doggy... but still, those dogs are so cute!

Debbie said...

I love these pictures Ashley! Bentley and Oakley are both pretty spoiled, but that is going to change BIG TIME when Deacon gets here!

eph2810 said...

What a sweet photo of you and the dog :)
I think those are really cool names for dogs. I wish I would have came up with names like that.

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings to you and your family.